A sincere thank you for your support and trust throughout these exceptionally challenging times. We look forward to welcoming you to Moloney House B&B whether you are planning to visit Doolin for a summer holiday or in the future. Our commitment to providing memorable experiences with safety at the forefront has never been stronger. We are adopting guidelines from Ireland's Health Service Executive (HSE), the Irish Government, and best practices from experts in the hospitality industry. We are committed to ensuring that all of our guests are given a genuinely warm welcome at Moloney House B&B.
The following are some of the health and safety measures we have in place to ensure a safe and special return for you and your loved ones.
- We have reduced the number of guest bedrooms to 50% capacity to allow for social distancing measures in the dining room and sitting room as well as 24 hours in between guest bedroom use when applicable.
- In advance of your arrival, we request that you arrange a check-in time between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm. If a check-in time outside of this window is required please arrange at least 48 hours in advance of your arrival date.
- Hand sanitizer units (65% alcohol) have been set up in all areas of our home to include: front porch, reception, sitting room, dining room, hallway tables, and bedrooms. We also provide disinfectant station for luggage at the front porch.
- We ask that all guests practice regular hand washing with the 20 second rule along with hand sanitizing, to practice proper respiratory hygiene and to maintain 2 metres distance from other guests to ensure everyone's safety.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all common areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from the HSE. We also use personal protective equipment to prevent cross contamination.
- We have removed all nonessential items from the sitting room and guest bedrooms to include guest directories, brochures, decorative pillows, spare blankets (available by request only)
- All linen is laundered in-house to temperatures above 60°C.
As a small team (husband and wife), you have our commitment that we will continue to be up-to-date with training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing protocols. We look forward to warmly welcoming you to Moloney House B&B very soon and hope that you and your families stay safe during this time.
Frank & Mary Ellen